- circle around one subject in per project and experience it from many different angles
- realistic portrait drawing / reflecting moods with portraits
- rebellion against sexism of women / showing it with males
- experimenting with human and mainly male anatomy
- experimenting / showing reality, and the deeper meanings of life through the lens of glitch art
My "academic" inspirations are Hyeronimus Bosch, Goya, the constructivist typography and I like the intellectuality of Ludwig Wittgenstein.
I'm open for commissions!
GvonArt /my artblog/
GvonArt Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/G-von-A…
Twitter: Find me as GvonR